Waterproof to the extreme, this training jacket won’t let you miss a run, and won’t let you overheat. Read more >
In this ultralight, extremely waterproof training jacket, a little rain (or a lot) won’t stop you from the daily run you deserve. The women’s OutDry Ex Hybrid Training Jacket is fine tuned for function during dynamic activity, featuring OutDry Ex, our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside, as well as a back-venting system to help disperse excess heat and moisture. A media pocket and the hidden Light Rail™ zippered hand pockets stash your keys, cards and devices, while reflective hits keep you visible in low-light conditions.Features:
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed. Back venting system
- Light Rail™ zippered hand pockets. Media pocket
- Partial elastic cuff. Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length:28.0"
- Style# 1713081
- 100% Nylon
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s OutDry™ Ex Hybrid Training Jacket is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by katesm from Pretty great Outdry products are my new favorite thing so I was pretty excited to see a jacket that was geared towards running. It's pretty good for its intended purpose - it is completely waterproof, the back vents help keep me from overheating, and the material inside wicks away sweat fairly well, but I do still have a layer of sweat all over me when I take it off after running. It's probably inevitable, but it leaves me wishing that this jacket included pit zips because I think that would help a lot. Overall, I'm pleased with the product and I'll continue using it, but that one added thing would have made the jacket better. As far as sizing, it does seem to run a tad large. I'm 5'6", 125 lbs and ordered a size S and it's a bit roomy.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Back to Top