Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Like your favorite cozy flannel... for your feet. These easy-on-easy-off winter shoes will keep your feet toasty whether you’re lounging indoors or dashing out for a quick errand. The buffalo plaid flannel upper gives them a decidedly outdoor aesthetic and rubber soles deliver great grip on a wide variety of surfaces. A thermal reflective lining traps your body heat to amplify heat-keeping properties.Features:
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner
- Non-marking Omni-Grip outsole rubber for optimal traction on all surfaces
- PU Coated leather overlays
- Buffalo Plaid flannel textile
- Removable molded EVA footbed for maximum under foot comfort and cushioning
- Weight: size 1, ½ pair = 5.8oz/164.48g
- Style# 1531061
- OMNI-HEAT UPPER
Buffalo plaid flannel textile
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Packed Out™ Omni-Heat® is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by alligator52 from Great indoor/outdoor slipper I have cold hands and feet all year round. I wear socks and slippers in the winter, but only wear my slippers in the house and never outside. I thought these would be a perfect shoe to wear around the house on chilly winter days and also wear outside if necessary, to get the mail or bring in more firewood, etc... I ordered a size 8 because previous reviews listed the shoe as a little small, and I'm typically a 7.5. Well the 8 was WAY too large, even with thick socks, so I ordered the 7 and they're almost perfect. They're actually still a little large without socks, but they fit pretty well with socks. So I'm keeping the 7 and giving the 8 to my mom. I like the omni-heat technology, and hope it keeps my toes warm throughout the winter. So far I've noticed barefoot, my feet sweat a little even if they're not hot. My toes can be cold and my feet are still a little sweaty. So I think these will mostly be worn with socks. I also really like the red/black flannel. It's a nice soft material and makes me feel very outdoorsy when all I want to do is stay inside by the fire!
Date published: 2014-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyFeetH from Buy these slippers! Warm with or without socks, these are great slip-ons, even for those of us with"issues" keeping slip-on styles on your feet. Highly recommended!
Date published: 2013-12-21
Back to Top