BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
An asymmetrical design gives this waterproof-breathable, insulated winter jacket a fresh aesthetic while the thoughtful feminine cut is flattering on the body. The thermal reflective lining keeps you extra warm when temperatures drop and a full arsenal of handy features mean you’ll stay dry and protected no matter how you choose to enjoy your winter wonderland; a drawcord hem, snap back powder skirt and adjustable cuffs combine powers to lock out the powder.Features:
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Waterproof zipper
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Thumb holes
- Adjustable outer cuff-inner comfort cuff
- Center back length: 26”
Uses: Winter, Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1507041
- OMNI-TECH SHELL (Abyss and Black)
100% nylon Legacy twill, 100% Lumberjack Plaid
- OMNI-TECH SHELL (Hyper Purple and Riptide)
100% nylon Legacy twill, 100% nylon Optic Dobby
- OMNI-HEAT LINING
100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex
- OMNI-HEAT INSULATION
50% polyester/50% recycled polyester OH, 80g
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Parallel Descent™ Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by catmerry from I miss the snaps that go over the zipper This coat is very warm (Minnesota!) and well made. My previous Columbia coat had snaps as well as a zipper and I miss that feature. I bought same size as last time and it seems a little less roomy. Still can't give up my first Columbia jacket (almost 10 years old!) and very well worn.
Date published: 2014-01-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lolli from Great Jacket! Great jacket on style, fit, comfort. The only thing I didn't like was the waterproof zipper was a bit sticky to zip up. Otherwise it was a comfortable, light weight jacket perfect for layering in cold winter conditions.
Date published: 2013-11-18
Back to Top