Aggressive, multi-directional lugs give this incredibly lightweight shoe the kind of grip and stability you’d expect from a much beefier boot. On top, the waterproof breathable mesh upper and welded ripstop nylon overlays keep feet secure, comfortable and protected during dynamic aerobic activities in the great outdoors.Features:
- OutDry patented waterproof breathable construction
- Breathable sandwich mesh upper with welded ripstop nylon overlays
- Protective toecap and mudguard
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Techlite FluidFrame multidensity underfoot support for smooth foot transfer
- TPU shank
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- One-piece outsole provides durable traction
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 9.8 oz/277.83g
- Style# 1490221
- OUTDRY UPPER
Sandwich mesh with welded ripstop nylon overlays
- TECHLITE MIDSOLE
Techlite FluidFrame technology
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction non-marking rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Peakfreak Enduro™ OutDry is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hikermania from Super pleased I love my other Columbia hike shoes, but I purchased this new pair for the waterproof "Out Dry" version. They kept my feet dry in rain and mud, unlike any other of my hike shoes. The quality is superior to another big name brand I use. When I first tried them on, they felt stiff and very snug in the toes, but when I got on the trail they were perfectly comfortable. The shoelaces stay tied better than other brand. I hike 5 days/week and know my shoes. I highly recommend these for any wet encounter hikes. FYI, for Columbia shoes, I wear a half size larger than any "barefoot" sole type shoe.
Date published: 2014-03-04
Rated 2 out of 5 by scubaqn from Runs small, not great quality Wasn't pleased with quality, no arch support, runs small.
Date published: 2014-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by mdennis from 14 mile hike... I set off on a 14 mile hike it was the Eagle Creek Trail on a raining day in March. First time ever wearing these shoes and they were put to the test. My feet were completely dry and I finished without a blister. I was so impressed with these shoes and the stability they provided for this rugged trail.
Date published: 2013-06-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by shoereview from Runs large in the larger sizes I have big feet and no stores seem to carry my size (11-12 in women's). So I ordered these online, size 12. Length was fine, width was a bit large. The rear of the shoe road very high and rubbed along my ankle and in 2 minutes of walking around in them to see how they fit, I got a sore spot. So, made for a big foot, not a long foot. I returned them. I'm sure they'd be fine for the right sized foot.
Date published: 2013-04-17
Back to Top