- OutDry patented waterproof breathable construction
- Omni-Heat reflective lining
- Breathable sandwich mesh upper with welded ripstop nylon overlays
- Protective toecap and mudguard
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Techlite FluidFrame multidensity underfoot support for smooth foot transfer
- TPU shank
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- One-piece outsole provides durable traction
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 9.8 oz/277.83g
- Style# 1524121
- OUTDRY UPPER
Breathable sandwich mesh with welded ripstop nylon overlays
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40||29.5||32||34.5|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Non-expedited shipments to the following areas can take up to six weeks:
- Puerto Rico
- US Virgin Islands
- APO addresses
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.