Modern lightweight construction methods make this waterproof hiking shoe practically indestructible. Read more >
WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Modern lightweight construction methods make the waterproof Peakfreak XCRSN II XCEL Low OutDry versatile and practically indestructible. A textile upper with welded overlays keeps it light, the Techlite midsole provides long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning and the Omni-Grip, non-marking outsole gives it a grip that just won’t quit.Features:
- Textile upper with welded synthetic overlays upper
- OutDry™ breathable waterproof construction
- Techlite™ midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 12.6 oz. / 358 g
- Style# B451762
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top