Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
You’ll have a spring in your step in this lightweight multi-trail shoe. A breathable upper with welded synthetic overlays, superior cushioned midsole and super traction outsole meant to grip rock, dirt and gravel lets you wander anywhere.Features:
- Textile with welded synthetic overlays provide support and protection
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair =8.6 oz / 246 g
- Style# 1553811
Textile with welded synthetic overlays
Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting superior cushioning, and high energy return
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Peakfreak™ XCRSN XCEL is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Manny80 from Great shoe Great shoe without the bulk of a big hiking shoe. It looks great without the masculinity of a bulky shoe. The only down side was there was not enough arch support. I removed the soul and purchase some with better support and now I really love it.
Date published: 2015-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by awrigh from Great shoes This shoes are so great for going hiking or everyday wear. Love them and would definitely buy again.
Date published: 2015-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marana15 from Great shoes for all day I got this shoes for my kid, and used them all day long walking, playing, jumping and ended with nice rested feet.
Date published: 2015-02-12
Back to Top