These Plus size, regular rise pants feature UPF 30 and roll-up legs that convert them into capris. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
A lightweight, quick-drying pant built for activity in and around the water, featuring a soft, UPF-protected nylon fabrication and roll-up hems that convert the pant to capri for versatile performance.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 30 sun protection
- Modern Classic Fit
- Straight leg
- Regular rise
- Roll-up legs convert pant to capri
- Style# 1456183
- Omni-Wick™ 100% nylon mini ripstop
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's PFG Aruba™ Roll Up Pant - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by MissPam from Women's PFG Aruba™ Roll Up Pant - My Favorite BUT... I love these pants and have several pairs however the last pair I purchased had one of those sticky labels down the leg with the size information and it left a residue on the pants. I purchased these in December and now that spring is springing I pulled them out of the drawer still in plastic wrap to be totally bummed about the residue. I am soaking them in Shout and hopes it removes the sticky residue but so far no luck.
Date published: 2018-04-09
Back to Top