Waterproof-breathable, full-grain leather boot built for comfort on or off the water. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
BOAT TO BEACHA versatile boot built for staying dry and comfortable on or off the water.PERFORMANCE BUILDWaterproof-breathable with a full-grain leather upper, cushioned midsole, and advanced wet grip traction outsole.Features:
- Full grain leather upper with synthetic lining
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA midsole for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- Weight: 10 oz / 283g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Travel, Casual
- Style# 1791461
- Upper: Full Grain Leather
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s PFG Bahama™ PFG Boot is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JudyPDX from Great Fowl Weather Boot Great Fowl Weather Boot... Portland Oregon, need I say more! Runs a 1/2 size too big.
Date published: 2018-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mnbta from Women’s PFG Bahama™ PFG Boot Excellent quality and very comfortable, nice looking boot (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Loub from Bahama boots Great buy!! Very light weight extremely comfortable and warm Would buy them again (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-12-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by BB810 from Sizing To me, runs a little small but not sure if the next size up would be too big (ordered online). My foot is on the narrow side and it seems a bit narrow to me. Definitely feels small in the toe box. Can be a little difficult to put on as well. Other than sizing, it's a nice looking shoe.
Date published: 2018-12-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by SLRG from Good looking but not functional These boots look great however, they run a little too big and were not warm enough in 40 degree weather. The comfort and the cushioning were fair. They are probably more functional for mild winters in the south but not for the low temperatures in the north east.
Date published: 2018-12-01
Back to Top