A classic flip flop with quick-drying synthetic leather and water-drainable ports. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
The quick-drying, water-drainable PFG Sunbreeze Vent Cruz flip is the perfect mix of comfort and style. With non-marking, traction-rubber soles and a cushioned mid-sole featuring high-energy return, these synthetic leather flips are perfect around any body of water, including those hot, sultry, summer rains.Features:
- Quick drying synthetic leather and webbing upper
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 6.1 oz. / 178 g
- Style# 1678321
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s PFG Sunbreeze™ Vent Cruz Flip Sandal is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by cobrien from Too narrow but runs long I am quite disappointed with these. I do not have a wide foot, but it hurts to wear these because they are so tight whilst also too long (one inch beyond my toes, which is a tripping hazard). They are very cute and well made, so it's unfortunate. If you have a narrow foot, you're in luck. The "runs small" and "runs large" categories both apply, for different reasons.
Date published: 2017-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elbi from Very confortable Very confortable and secure in your feet boating is a good thing to do with this sandals
Date published: 2016-08-04
Back to Top