A slide featuring quick-drying synthetic leather and air-flow and water drainable ports. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
The quick-drying, water-drainable PFG Sunbreeze Vent Cruz slide is the perfect mix of comfort and style. With non-marking, traction-rubber soles and a cushioned mid-sole featuring high-energy return, these synthetic leather flips are perfect around any body of water, including those hot, sultry, summer rains.Features:
- PU leather and webbing upper
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 6.1 oz. / 178 g
- Style# 1678331
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s PFG Sunbreeze™ Vent Cruz Slide PFG Sandal is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tonti from Easy and comfy ~ Light, cute, fit perfect. Great for packing for a trip! Nice switch for flip flops without the piece in the middle for the toes.
Date published: 2016-07-30
Back to Top