ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
When the wind gets whipping off the water, throw on this super-light, water-resistant jacket with UPF 40 and be protected. The women’s Tidal Windbreaker features a fishing-rod holder and zippered hand pockets to stash your small items securely.Features:
- Rod holder
- Water resistant fabric
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 40 sun protection
- Zippered hand pockets
- Style# 1709211
- 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s PFG Tidal™ Windbreaker is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by LuMKCR from it is NOT waterproof You would expect it to be water resistant to a light rain, but it is not! I was wet with the first light rain.
Date published: 2017-10-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Yanan from Got soaked right way The design and quality of this jacket is very good, but it got soaking wet in a rain right way. I also wore it in a sunny day to block the sun, but got so hot and sticky since the heat and moist didn't get through the fabric and all stayed in side the jacket.
Date published: 2017-07-12
Back to Top