A stretchy and comfortable, with built-in moisture-wicking and sun protection for any trek. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Take a classic silhouette and combine it with modern stretch and you have the Women’s Pilsner Peak long sleeve shirt. Omni-Wick™ moisture wicking fabric and Omni-Shade™ sun protection round out the offering.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF TBD sun protection
- Comfort stretch
- Roll-up sleeves with tab holders
- Style# 1751253
- 100% polyester dobby stripe
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Pilsner Peak™ II Novelty Long Sleeve Shirt - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by hiketoday from Great shirt! Fantastic, breathable, well designed shirt. Goes from office to evening hike with ease. I have several but would love more in brighter colors and/or more cute prints. Easy care, looks good and fits nice - Highly recommend!
Date published: 2018-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenny55 from Excelent Shirt One of the two most comfortable shirts I own. It is durable enough that I can wear it for working outside, but nice enough I could wear it for dressier occasions.
Date published: 2017-12-11
Back to Top