This plus size top is a beautiful, versatile basic in soft, sweat-wicking fabric. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
SOFT, WICKING COMFORTPaired with jeans or leggings, at work or at play, this versatile long sleeve saves the day with super-soft, sweat-wicking fabric and thumbholes for comfort and coverage.Features:
- Thumb holes
- Style# 1741512
- 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Place to Place™ Long Sleeve Shirt - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ERussel from Quality Product This shirt is quite nice. Really quality material. It is really soft and a little stretchy. Really comfortable to wear. I hope to purchase more in the future.
Date published: 2017-11-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Zohar from Boat neck long sleeve shirt I like the look of this, and the little shoulder corners are an interesting detail. It's very wide in the shoulder and barely covers my bra strap. It also falls off a regular size hanger as they are not wide enough. I tried a smaller size but that is too tight in the tummy. I'll wear it, but not as often as I would have liked.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kbelle5 from Not Flattering I liked the fit of this shirt but the material clings to your body and is not flattering if you have any "rolls". I'm going to return it.
Date published: 2017-09-22
Back to Top