BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Insanely cozy without the bulk; winter-ready with serious street appeal—this women’s shell and stretch-fleece-liner combo in a flattering mid-length cut brings style to the coldest, snowiest escapades. The shell is crafted from a waterproof-breathable cross-dye fabric with a chic heathered texture, while the zip-in liner features a combination of plush, high-pile fleece on the body with stretch fleece under the arms for great mobility.Features:
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Active Fit
- Zip-in Interchange System
- Wind proof
- Fleece liner
- Liner with breathable stretch panels
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- 2-way center front zipper
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Gusset detail
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Comfort cuffs on liner
- Backpack compatible
- Abrasion resistant chin guard
- Drop tail
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Style# 1558281
- Shell: 72% nylon/ 28% polyester Legacy Dobby
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T Taffeta
- Liner: 100% polyester doube sided plush pile with hybrid stretch
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Portland Explorer™ Long Interchange Jacket is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lash013 from Great Jacket that also is also comfy! I bought this jacket for a school Trip to Minneapolis,MN (I live in Texas)
Date published: 2015-02-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by MQui from High Hopes I bought this coat trying to replace a 5 year old interchange jacket, and thought that the extended length would just make it a better buy. The biggest downfall- the sleeves are lined with fleece. Yes, this is probably warm, but the amount of static produced just by putting the coat on, and taking the coat off, had me returning the coat. With a different liner, this can be a great addition to the Columbia line. I returned it to a Columbia outlet and left with a Parka style coat.
Date published: 2014-12-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Erika49 from Great coat, not same color as picture This coat is extremely warm and the fleece jacket inside makes the coat very soft and comfortable. I ordered the Black Melange, which looks dark gray on the photo, but it is definitely just black in real life. I ended up returning the coat because I wanted grey but would recommend it for its warmth and comfort!
Date published: 2014-11-19
Back to Top