A waterproof, thermal-reflective, insulated ski jacket built for performance and protection. Read more >
Omni-Heat™ 3D Thermal Reflective
High Tech Warm and Fuzzy
The next dimension of warmth is here with a thermal-reflective lining designed for advanced heat retention and next-to-skin comfort.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
WATERPROOF AND WARMA feature-rich ski jacket with a waterproof-breathable shell and advanced thermal-reflective lining built to perform and protect on and off the slopes.MOUNTAIN READYFeatures include 4-way comfort stretch fabric, ski pass and goggle pockets, underarm venting, and adjustable hood, cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.Features:
- Omni-Heat™ 3D
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- PU Vislon® centerfront zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Light Rail™ zippered chest and hand pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1798421
- Shell: 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP 87% Nylon / 13% Elastane
- Shell: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 60g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Powder Keg™ II Jacket is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Fresh from Good but small Returned both the Powder Keg 2 jacket and pants which I ordered for my wife as they ran small. The jacket fits well but is not long enough for my wife's liking for skiing which I agree with her judgement. Maybe for an everyday jacket it would be fine but it does not sit below the waist much. My wife is only 5'3, average build, thus a medium SHOULD have fit great... (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2019-01-04
Back to Top