Crafted of a soft and comfortable cotton blend fabric with an eye-catching graphic. Read more >
This soft and comfortable cotton blend long sleeve V-neck tee sports a radiation graphic inspired by the winter sun.Features:
- Style# 1741663
- Single Dye Jersey 60% cotton / 20% polyester / 20% rayon
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Radiation Road™ Long Sleeve Tee - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BlackOlive from Prettier Than A Picture I love this shirt and would absolutely recommend it. The charcoal heather version is prettier than the picture; the print's colors are more vivid. As I'm short, the neckline is a little low for some settings but it's fine for socializing. My only worry was how lightweight the fabric is, but I've been wearing it for a couple of weeks and it comes out of the wash still looking great. Now my only worry is that something will happen to my favorite shirt!
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by MizzyN from Great Shirt Beautiful, soft shirt with nice design. Sleeves are nice and long (often I find sleeves are too short).
Date published: 2017-10-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bella85 from Love this shirt! The material is thin enough to wear on a cool day with a vest and into the afternoon when the sun warms everything up a bit. Love the pattern. This will be a staple this fall.
Date published: 2017-10-02
Back to Top