BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Ultralight and supremely waterproof-breathable, this performance 2.5-layer rain jacket stands up to seriously wet weather and dynamic activity by utilizing an advanced waterproof-breathable membrane and the next evolution in sweat-wicking technology to keep you dry both on the exterior and within. Fine-tuned details like a stowaway hood, drawcord adjustable hem and waterproof pockets anticipate your every need.Features:
- Omni-Wick EVAP™ advanced evaporation
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Attached hood with peripheral adjustability
- Stow-away hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Waterproof zip-closed pockets
- Backpack compatible
- Abrasion resistant chin guard
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length: 28 in
- Style# 1534003
- 100% Nylon 2.5L EVAP Tech Ripstop
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Rainstormer™ Jacket - Extended Size is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jill7983 from Not Rainproof I wore this jacket to walk my dog for 30 minutes during a light - medium rain. I was soaked and uncomfortable by the time I got home. It looks nice, but not very functional.
Date published: 2014-07-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by TerriersX2 from Over Priced and Disappointing! Very disappointing. This Jacket is thin and felt cheaply made; not the quality I am accustomed to from Columbia, and it was shorter on the torso than the measurements indicated. Absolutely not worth the money, I will be returning this jacket.
Date published: 2014-03-08
Back to Top