A prettier take on an everyday tank, this versatile women’s top for extended sizes features an open V neckline, delicate ruching at each lapel, and 4-way comfort stretch for move-with-you comfort all day long.Features:
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Style# 1657992
- 55% cotton / 42% rayon / 3% elastane
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40||29.5||32||34.5|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Rocky Ridge™ II Tank - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tarponhunter from Great sleeveless top I love these sleeveless tops and wear all summer long. They match the colors of my short and long sleeve fishing shirts so I can wear them over the sleeveless in the morning when it cooler and as the day gets warmer I can wear my sleeveless shirts. Wash and wears great as I hang them up to drip dry, while occasionally putting them in the dryer if I'm in a hurry. Thanks Columbia for this great sleeveless shirt .....
Date published: 2016-11-29
Back to Top