A pretty dress that’s built for comfort and movement, the Rocky Ridge features a sublime 4-way stretch fabric that slides smoothly over your skin and hides imperfections. A feminine scooped neck and flattering empire waist finish things off in style.Features:
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Center Back Length: 19 in
- Style# 1537652
- 48% Cotton, 48% Viscose, 4% Elastane Slub Jersey
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Rocky Ridge™ III Skirt - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jlo2 from super comfy This skirt is very comfortable and versatile. There is stretch to the fabric which allows for easy movement and it is stylish enough to pair with a blouse for work.
Date published: 2014-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Antalya from Super comfy and functional I loved the black skirt so much that I ordered the boulder colored skirt. I wish the fabric were just a touch heavier/sturdier especially for wear in cooler temps but overall I think this is a great skirt- drape is nice fit is comfortable, stays put without riding up or drooping down.
Date published: 2014-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by flea4040 from Great skirt This is a really nice skit. The material is soft and it's very comfortable to wear. the length is nice, could be a touch lower, but it works for me. Very flattering and isn't constrictive at all.
Date published: 2014-08-04
Back to Top