A lightweight yet protective trail running shoe with rugged traction and a full-length foam midsole. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
STREAMLINED RUNNER Featuring a 3D-printed, supportive cage that eliminates the need for seams and glues, this trail running shoe is swift. CUSHIONS LIKE A DREAM The Rogue™ F.K.T. (“Fastest Known Time”) delivers the exceptional, lightweight cushioning, flexibility, and support.HAPPY TRAILS Substantial 6.5 mm lugs provide rugged traction and stability over rough trails. A reinforced toecap and heel go further.Features:
- Updated 3D printed cage eliminates seams and glues while providing lightweight support
- New extra light F.K.T.™ tongue for a light, clean fit
- Reinforced toe cap and heel for added protection and durability
- Full-length FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning
- Minimal, co-molded mid-foot TrailShield for torsional rigidity and protection
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 8mm forefoot
- Substantial outsole lugs provide traction and underfoot protection
- Perforations for enhanced flexibility and a smoother transition throughout the gait cycle
- 4.5mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 7.4 oz / 212 g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1747941
- Upper: 3D Printed Cage
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Rogue™ F.K.T.™ II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ljn16 from This Product is Comfortable AND Has the Features You're Looking For When I needed a new pair of trail runners, I decided to look at Columbia footwear. I had purchased a pair of Columbia hiking boots last summer and they are the most comfortable pair of shoes in my closet--which had me convinced to look at Columbia for other footwear needs. The Rogue F.K.T II is just as comfortable and has all the practical features I was looking for. Lightweight, roomy toe-box, great cushioning and support, excellent traction/tread. It did run a half size smaller than my hiking boots--I purchased a women's size 9 in the hiking boots and in the F.K.T. II I needed a 9.5. Super happy so far--I would definitely recommend this shoe.
Date published: 2018-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Buzzworm from A Rogue for tough trails! Boy, this Rogue shoe is fantastic! Apart from the gorgeous lime and turquoise color and comfort, they fit my big size 11 plates, (of meat, cockney slang for feet), to a T. Although the Rogue is light in weight, the shoe is tough enough for the high desert of Joshua Tree, where I live and hike between 10 and 20 miles a week. It can take both the rocks and sandy trails with ease, and the grip on the sole is great for rock scrambling to get a closer look at that erstwhile Chuckwalla lizard or Claret cup cactus, too. I love the knit fabric, this is the first pair of trainers I’ve ever bought that didn’t give me blisters breaking them in. Buy a pair now! Great job, Columbia.
Date published: 2018-03-31
Rated 2 out of 5 by Cara715 from So uncomfortable I was really hoping to make these work - they are attractive and have nice cushioning but they really hurt my feet so I gave up. The arch is too high and the upper seems to hit too high on the ankle and is stiff, leading to blisters and rubbing. I traded out the inserts to try to improve the arch problem and that helped a bit but I ultimately decided it wasn't worth it. They are also really hot, like they don't breathe well at all!
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cfrance from Favs These are by far my favorite shoes I wear them to work almost everyday, Im on my feet all day and my they never hurt. Im a huge fan of the Montrail collection
Date published: 2018-02-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lesley1199 from A little short and narrow I have narrow feet so these were a pleasant surprise but I have to wear thin running socks because they run about .5 small.
Date published: 2017-12-17
Back to Top