Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Technical performance meets soft, cozy brushed twill in this clean, cute take on the flannel button-up shirt. It’s sweat wicking and sun protecting, with contoured sleeve cuffs for bonus UV coverage on the tops of your hands.Features:
- Omni-Wick pulls moisture away from the body and enables perspiration to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 blocks Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays, helping to prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Mesh pocket bag
- Sun protection cuff protects top of hand
- Style# 1514931
- Omni-Wick, Omni-Shade 100% polyester Trail brushed twill
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40||29.5||32||34.5|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Saturday Trail™ Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trishia2909 from Love this shirt! I love this shirt! I bought it to wear while horseback riding. The fabric is so soft and comfortable, it's hard to believe it's polyester. The back darts add nice shaping to the shirt while still allowing enough ease to move around comfortably. The zippered pocket in the side seam is perfect for carrying my cell phone while riding. I really appreciate the extra protection from the sun while wearing this shirt, too. I ended up buying a second shirt in another color because I liked it so much!
Date published: 2014-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by PALuvCOLMB from Love it! I bought 2 I love the soft material, and its look, besides it's really comfortable to wear for everyday and outdoor activities. I even wear it as undershirt to snowshoe. It has shape but not tight (I have 30" waist).
Date published: 2014-02-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by PortlandCharlie from Watch out when ironing! The shirts feels wonderful and comfortable. But read the label, it is advertised as flannel and feels like cotton. But it is 100% polyester. My wife tried to iron it with a hot iron and the sleeve melted immediately, ruining the shirt and messing up the iron. She is good with a sewing machine, so she is making new contrasting sleeves for it. But, she liked the shirt so much, she ordered another one. Go figure.
Date published: 2013-11-25
Back to Top