Sleek and simple, these stretch-cotton plus pants go from the trail to the street seamlessly. Read more >
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
MOVE FREELY ALL OVER From Oregon to Maine, pine trees to sage brush, these pants look good everywhere with a durable, stretch cotton blend.UV PROTECTION UPF 50 protects you from harmful UV rays, whether you’re on land or water.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Comfort stretch
- Hand pockets
- Style# 1802342
- 97% Cotton, 3% Lycra Elastane
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Sellwood™ II Pant -Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CarolMontana from Perfect for me I'm 5'8" 220 lbs I first ordered 20W - Huge. Ordered 18W (I'm usually between these two sizes). 18W was perfect. They are more like jeans. I haven't washed them yet but they are sturdy and have a weight to them. Love them.
Date published: 2018-09-26
Back to Top