A fresh design featuring a chunky, cowl-inspired neck line increases the cozy factor on this versatile women’s sweater basic, featuring a cotton-wool blend yarn that’s flecked with color for great dimension, as well as adjustable neck drawstrings to dial your look.Features:
- Draw-string adjustable cowl neck
- Style# 1508681
- 60% cotton/30% nylon/10% wool yarn
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40||29.5||32||34.5|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s She Pines For Alpine™ II Pullover is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by northerngirl from Warm and cosy ... great winter wear I absolutely love the colour and styling, though the fit is a little bigger than expected. Normally, I wear a size large, but I got an XL because the active fit tends to fit closer to the body than I like. When I tried the sweater on, I realised that the size large would have been just fine. The collar is also a little larger than I like, but can be adjusted with the drawstrings. Overall, a very warm and cosy sweater that transitions well from day to evening.
Date published: 2015-02-01
Back to Top