A comfortable and stylish performance sandal with water-drainable midsole ports. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This super-comfortable and stylish performance sandal features adjustable hook-and-loop closure textile straps at the ankle and forefoot and water-drainable midsole ports. Omni-Grip gives it a grip that just won’t quit and a Techlite midsole offers superior cushioning and high-energy return.Features:
- Textile straps
- Adjustable hook and loop closure straps at the ankle and forefoot
- TECHLITE™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 6.3 oz. / 187 g
- Style# 1661811
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Sunbreeze™ Vent Avalon Sandal is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tippi from I loved these I loved these but my dog ate the straps. Wish I could get another pair. Please bring them back the currrect water shoe options suck.
Date published: 2017-08-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by jdruns from This is more a size 8+ I wear a size 7 1/2 so I bought this in a 7. It is a good inch and a half bigger then a 7.
Date published: 2016-06-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Oh my Just down right ugly on my feet....returned
Date published: 2016-04-22
Back to Top