Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This super-comfortable and stylish performance sandal features adjustable hook-and-loop closure textile straps at the ankle and forefoot and water-drainable midsole ports. Omni-Grip gives it a grip that just won’t quit and a Techlite midsole offers superior cushioning and high-energy return.Features:
- Textile straps
- Adjustable hook and loop closure straps at the ankle and forefoot
- TECHLITE™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 6.3 oz. / 187 g
- Style# 1661811
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Sunbreeze™ Vent Avalon Sandal is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shreya from Very Comfortable I am the type of person that loves to take my shoes off and walk around with my socks. These sandals provide the support of wearing something on your feet, while also feeling the freedom of not wearing any shoes or sandals. I've also worn them with socks and they don't look that bad! I have noticed that the straps are a little big for my foot, but they still hold my feet in very well. Also, I am typically an 8.5 and went with the size 8 and it fit! However, I did notice that I tripped a little one time and it got kind of dirty/damanged a bit somewhat fast.
Date published: 2016-11-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Veeto from Who Has Toes This Long?? While I read the reviews saying that this product ran a little large, I can only partially agree. The toe area is truly baffling. It seems to go on forever. The straps go across my foot in the proper/expected area; the arch is likewise found where I need it. The place for your toes? Just too long, maybe even by an inch. I have a long foot, but this is nuts, almost comical. Who do these fit? I would be concerned about tripping over the front of them if I ever were to wear them... I'm returning them, and I suggest you skip them altogether.
Date published: 2016-10-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by Marie66 from Sunbreeze Sandals Bought them to wear rafting; cute but very odd fit on my feet; bunion stuck out over the side of the shoe. Returned them right away.
Date published: 2016-08-02
Back to Top