Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Vented, comfortable, and quick to dry, the women’s Sunbreeze Vent Cruz Flip is a pretty sandal that performs in all your favorite water-based recreational situations and beyond.Features:
- Quick drying synthetic leather and webbing upper
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 6.1 oz. / 178 g
- Style# 1661841
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Sunbreeze™ Vent Cruz Flip Sandal is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarlaJo from Just bought my 2nd pair These are the most comfortable shoes. I wore the first pair to a water park and they held up great. They aren't just functional - people complimented me on their looks too. They look like they are going to last as well. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2016-07-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Seven from This sandal is a "sleeper" I bought these expressly to wear around the house, as my office is at home. Initially I thought I had made a mistake because of the ban across the top of the foot, but there were, are so-o comfortable, and perfect for my needs, that I opted to give them fair evaluation. After a couple of days the sandals are starting to conform to my feet, as I had hoped. I wear a size 8.5 street shoe so I bought a size 9 and given the ban across the top, I am glad I did. I am delighted with my purchase.
Date published: 2016-07-12
Back to Top