Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
If you like the water more than you like shoes, then this quick-drying and vented slip is just what you need for all your non-shoe, water-based recreational activities.Features:
- Quick drying synthetic leather
- Hydrophobic lining
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Style# 1647771
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Sunbreeze™ Vent Flip is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by wilderredfish from Love, love, love these sandals@ Not your ordinary flip flops. They are shaped to your feet and are soooo comfortable! I have them in several different colors and wear them daily...on the boat, to the store, at the house, out to eat...they go with everything and are so comfortable I don't want to wear anything else!
Date published: 2016-08-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cynt from Way too Big! I wear a size 10 and a half. I thought I would be safe ordering a size 10 because it is an open-toed sandal. The size 10 is more like a size 12. I recommend trying this sandal on before ordering.
Date published: 2015-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by DowndogYogi from HARDWEARING FLIPFLOP Great flipflop that wears well and cleans up great. I find it runs large, even larger than the pair I bought last year. Since I bought online, I just ordered my usual size, and I'm now wondering if I should have gone down a size. Otherwise - love it!
Date published: 2015-07-15
Back to Top