Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Part of our Performance Fishing Gear line, this functional flip is both casual and stylish, perfect for reeling in rainbows off the docks.Features:
- Quick drying synthetic leather upper
- Hydrophobic lining
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
Uses: Water, Fishing
- Style# 1647791
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Sunbreeze™ Vent Flip PFG is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by topaz from Great, but do size down And by "size down," I mean buy a size smaller as they run large. (Sometimes people get that mixed up.) I am always an 8, can't remember the last time I wore a 7. The 8 had over a 1/2 inch around my foot and looked a bit like boats at first. Also, I'd be klutzy enough to probably trip over them :) I tried the size 7 and they are perfect. My feet don't even hang over (though with some flip-flops I wouldn't really mind.) These are nicely molded however, not exactly to the shape of my foot, but certainly comfy enough for kicking around. They are mainly for doing stuff around the yard when my feet might get wet. For serious walking around water I'd want something with a secure strap. I like that the flips can be slipped on and off easily. The pink is totally fun and the strap between the toes is okay. It's not as soft as the leather flips I usually wear but hopefully I'll get more used to it as it softens. Seems like the sandals will hold up well. Oh, and I really appreciate water shoes that aren't black. Whenever I leave those in the sun the hot rubber boils my feet when I put them back on. Thank you for the light color footbed.
Date published: 2015-06-02
Back to Top