Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
The Sunlight Vent is part shoe and part air. It’s Omni-Grip sole, quick-drying synthetic leather and water-draining midsole ports make it the perfect flip for the pool or the shore.Features:
- Quick drying synthetic leather upper
- Hydrophobic lining
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 6.4 oz / 184 g
- Style# 1584531
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Sunlight™ Vent Flip is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by kerriann777 from Couldn't get shoe to slip on I love the look of these shoes, but I couldn't get them on. The overall shoe size (size 8) worked, but the arch strap was too tight. I don't have unusually high arches. Sadly, I had to return them.
Date published: 2015-08-30
Back to Top