Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
With water-draining ports and an Omni-Grip sole, this super comfortable leather ballet shoe is perfect for swan lake. Also perfect for swan river and swan ocean.Features:
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair =5.6 oz / 158 g
- Style# 1553891
Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Sunvent™ Ballet Leather is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by KateLondon from They run wide! They shoes were very nice looking but they ran wide (the length seemed true to size) even though i ordered a medium, so i had to return them.
Date published: 2014-12-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by rainiesmom from just ok this shoe is ok, but for the price I would have liked to have seen more support/better cushioned footbed. It is not a shoe I would wear on the trail, or even for a full day in town ....
Date published: 2014-12-03
Back to Top