Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Summery colors infuse this hard-working ballet shoe with a playful vibe. The footbed is conveniently removable and the cushioning, responsive Techlite midsole features 3 lateral and 3 medial ports to drain water and facilitate airflow so you stay cool and comfortable. The rubber outsole has a water-specific design that provides great traction in wet environments while the leather-and-canvas upper enhances breathability.Features:
Canvas and leather upper
Techlite™ lightweight midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 5.6 oz/158 g
Uses: Water, Fishing
- Style# 1546321
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Sunvent™ Ballet PFG is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by CraftyGrad from Comfy & Cute The shoe has a supportive sole and a comfy insert, plus I get compliments whenever I wear them. I wish there was a little more arch support but otherwise, these are a great buy.
Date published: 2015-07-13
Back to Top