Crafted of 100% cotton, the Bonehead is the classic “boyfriend shirt” with a flattering custom-sized fit and vents for comfort and breathability. Choose from plaids and solids in soft, feminine colors.Features:
- Roll-up sleeve
- Rod holder
- Relaxed Fit
- Center back length: 29"
- Style# 1577592
- 100% cotton
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Super Bonehead™ II Long Sleeve Shirt - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CollectionsbyCarol from Had to buy two... We are nature photographers and this spring I was looking for a long sleeve button up shirt that had venting and great fabric that breathed. I wanted something I could also roll the sleeves up and continue to wear all day in jacket mode with the shirt unbuttoned for later in the afternoon. I loved the one I purchased so much that I returned and purchased another. Now I'm ready for a three week vacation in Alaska!!!
Date published: 2017-07-27
Back to Top