A versatile trail shoe with a molded foam collar that’s comfortable and protective on rugged terrain. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
VERSATILE TRAIL SHOES A versatile trail shoe with a molded foam collar built for comfort and protection on the most rugged terrain. BUILT FOR THE OUTDOORS Crafted of a durable mesh with a waterproof-breathable membrane, responsive cushioning, and a non-marking rubber outsole for superior traction.Features:
- Durable mesh upper with strategically placed stitched down structure overlays
- Molded foam collar for comfort and protection
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 12.4 oz / 354g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1791581
- Upper: Mesh / Overlays
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top