Next-level outsole traction that grips, protects, and adapts to unpredictable surfaces.
- Lightweight OutDry® mid cut multi-sport shoe with plenty of protection and durability for the most r
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Vibram MONT Performance Durability Outsole Firmer compound maintains performance at low temperature
- Waterproof full grain leather, OutDry®, pig skin leather collar
- Style# 1718651
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Terrebonne™ Outdry™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by handuk from it meets with my expectations I was looking for something to wear for walking in the winter and outdoor activities. This material is exactly same how it looks like on the website. Quality material, well design and nice looking that is all in one, like it! :)
Date published: 2018-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by pam123 from women's terrebonne outdrys These shoes are great. I've already taken three long walks in them and there was very little breaking in. I'm surprised. I have been having columbia send me hiking shoes and have been sending them back for one reason or another. So I was expecting to send these back too. To my amazement, I've been able to say yes to these shoes. I love them because they fit and because they're waterproof no say nothing of the fact they were a great steal in price. I am satisfied with these shoes.
Date published: 2018-02-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by PonyLady from Okay Hiking shoes These shoes are okay I order a 1/2 size larger for toe comfort they might be a bit to roomy. No breaking in necessary they are comfortable. I'm not sure they will last as I wear them to work with horses.
Date published: 2017-09-24
Back to Top