A lightweight, fully waterproof-breathable multi-sport low top with rugged Vibram traction. Read more >
Next-level outsole traction that grips, protects, and adapts to unpredictable surfaces.
Outfitted with our industry-leading OutDry™ waterproof-breathable construction and a premium Vibram outsole for exceptional support and traction (even in freezing temps!), this light and fast multi-sport shoe unlocks the outdoors in any season. The women’s Terrebonne OutDry Extreme keeps you comfortable and light on your feet even over the long miles thanks to a featherweight, responsive Techlite™ midsole.Features:
- Lightweight OutDry® multi-sport shoe with plenty of protection and durability for the most rugged of
- OutDry Extreme™ waterproof breathable upper construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Vibram MONT Performance Durability Outsole Firmer compound maintains performance at low temperature
- Style# 1718631
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Terrebonne™ OutDry™ Extreme Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dagg from Working outdoors I am a field research photographer for a commercial real estate firm. My job requires me to be outside in all weather conditions and all terrain. I have been searching for a shoe just like these that are waterproof and will keep my feet dry all day long and this extreme shoe fits the bill. They are comfortable enough to walk in all day long, attractive and keep my feet extremely dry during the wet weather. I purposely walked through some deep puddles to test them out and they didn't leak at all and the shoe didn't stay wet once I got out of the puddle, the water ran right off. Plus they are not slippery. They have a good grip surface on the bottom of the shoe. Also, I'm not allowed to wear sneakers at work so the fact that these are called and extreme "shoe" allowed me to be able to wear them for work out in the field. I would definitely recommend this shoe for people who work outside in all kinds of weather. Thank you Columbia for making great quality products.
Date published: 2017-10-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by MG123 from Rocks, sand, and water?...no problem! The first time I used my Terrebonne Outdry Extreme Shoes was on a rainy weekend backpacking trip out at Shi Shi Beach on the Olympic Peninsula. Not only did these shoes keep my feet warm and dry walking through the muddy forest trails leading out to the beach, but they were great at keeping all the sand and surf out once we hit the beach. I also loved the traction of my shoes. I felt surefooted climbing around on the beach rocks and driftwood log jams. I was a bit concerned about these white shoes looking dirty quickly, but they looked as good as new after wiping them with a damp cloth. These shoes have exceeded my expectations.
Date published: 2017-04-29
Back to Top