GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
This snug, water resistant hybrid stretch jacket is lightweight, breathable, and snugly insulated with faux down. Not only is it supremely comfortable, but the proceeds help support the National Breast Cancer Foundation’s key prevention programs. Wear with pride!Features:
- Water resistant fabric
- Hybrid for stretch and breathablity
- Faux down insulation
- Abrasion resistant chin guard
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Comfort cuffs
- Modern Classic Fit
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Style# 1636132
- Shell: 100% nylon Omni-Shield™ Shadow Ripstop
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Insulation: 100% polyester synthetic down
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Tested Tough in Pink™ Hybrid Jacket - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Milyon94 from Great product! This was my first item purchased from Columbia. This jacket arrived quick which was a major plus. The size was really good. The arm room in the jackets could be a little more roomy because the arms on the jacket were fitted like and I like to have a little room in my arm area. It definitely kept me warm. I used it from the fall and it did just as good in the winter. It definitely was worth it to purchase this item
Date published: 2017-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Toyia90 from Awesome I bought this jacket 2 or 3 years ago & im still wearing it I LOVE this jacket
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by BrittBrat from Good Stuff Excellent fit and a lot of compliments
Date published: 2017-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by MissShelly from Warm Indeed Great jacket, very warm. Well worth the money spent.
Date published: 2015-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by KrystiAna from Excellent jacket! I love this jacket! Warm when it's zipped, just warm enough when it's left open. I'm a social worker and it makes me feel good to know purchasing this jacket went to a great cause.
Date published: 2015-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tafylover from Perfect jacket Love the stretch panels in the side it makes this jacket so comfortable esp when sitting. This is a home run and very toasty. Wish they made one with a hood as I'd buy another one.
Date published: 2015-10-31
Back to Top