A light yet rugged runner with a water-resistant overlay and great traction and support. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
RUGGED MOUNTAIN RUNNER Our fast mountain running shoe serves up a supremely smooth ride with premium protection.PROTECTION Sporting an abrasion-and-water-resistant forefoot shield, this runner stands up to rocks and debris that get in your way.SMOOTH RIDE Even over mountain trails, the rubber sole with TrailShield™ provides protection with reduced weight and stiffness.Features:
- Seamless upper construction with ripstop reinforcement over open mesh for protection and breathability
- Abrasion and water resistant forefoot shield
- New extra light F.K.T.™ tongue for a light, clean fit
- Reinforced toe cap and heel for rocky, mountainous terrain
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10mm forefoot
- Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield technology for optimal protection with reduced weight and stiffness for a more natural transition
- 6mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 265g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1747951
- Upper: Open Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Trans Alps™ F.K.T.™ II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by EH27 from 2 Trail Runs in and Shoe is Falling Apart This would be a pretty great trail running shoe. I took this out for a test run on the trail for a little under 4 miles and decided I really liked it. I sized up 1/2 a size like I normally do for all my running shoes and they fit perfectly. The cushioning is perfect, the outsole seemed durable and was very responsive. I had a lot of fun navigating and connecting to the dirt and rocks. Then I took them out for what was ultimately about a 12 mile trail run. About half way through my run it felt like a stick got caught in the lugs so I paused to remove it. Turns out the feeling was actually part of the outsole that had completely come apart. I had to rip it off of the shoe.
Date published: 2018-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jay72 from 6YR CUSTOMER I order one or two pairs of Columbia, Montrail's every year and once again I am satisfied with my decision. Shipping showed up right on time and this shoe fit perfectly, and extremely comfortable!
Date published: 2018-05-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lesley1199 from Odd toe box I had to return these great looking shoes because the excess material folded oddly into my toes on both feet every time I took a step. I was really bummed as they felt really comfortable when standing.
Date published: 2017-11-26
Back to Top