Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
A trimmed-down mountain-running shoe with the support and aggressive traction you need, the women’s Trans Alps F.K.T. [Fastest Known Time] trail running shoe from the Columbia Montrail collection is lightweight, fast and serves up a supremely smooth ride on rugged mountain terrain. A full-length FluidFoam™ midsole ensures exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support, while a reinforced toecap and heel, co-molded mid-foot TrailShield™, and larger 6mm lugs provide all-around protection and stability.Features:
- Weight: size 7, 1/2 pair = 9.4 oz / 269 g
- Style# 1747371
- Seamless UPPER construction with ripstop reinforcement paired with open mesh panels for protection and breathability. Rubberized screen print rock-guard for added durability. Protective toe cap and heel for rocky, mountainous terrain.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE for exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support. Ride heights: 18mm heel/10mm forefoot.
- Full-length rubber OUTSOLE with TrailShield technology for optimal protection with reduced weight and stiffness for a more natural transition. 6mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top