A waterproof, stable, smooth-riding trail running shoe armored against rugged mountain terrain. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Next-level outsole traction that grips, protects, and adapts to unpredictable surfaces.
Waterproof-breathable, supremely smooth-riding and armored against rugged terrain, the women’s Trans Alps II OutDry Shoe from the Columbia Montrail collection is a standard trail running shoe kicked up a notch, featuring the greater protection, durability, and support demanded by long miles in ugly weather and steep mountain environments. A new OutDry™ seamless mesh upper with no-sew support overlays seals out water and debris, while a full-length TrailShield™ outsole and enhanced FluidGuide™ mid-foot technology work together to deliver a stable ride over rocky, rugged ground.Features:
- A waterproof yet breathable mountain running shoe with aggressive traction for rugged terrain
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology
- OutDry breathable waterproof construction with reinforced mudguard and scratch rubber toe and heel caps
- Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield technology for complete underfoot protection
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1747391
- OutDry breathable waterproof construction with improved mudguard and scratch rubber toe and heel caps for protection and durability on rugged terrain.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10mm forefoot.
- Full-length rubber OUTSOLE with TrailShield technology for complete underfoot protection. 6mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Trans Alps™ II OutDry™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trea from A happy reunion . You get what you pay for and you have to pay if you want the best. These are the best. Comfortable as slippers, but rugged on any terrain. Yes they are waterproof. Light but sturdy. I was talked into a different brand and wasted $125 before returning. This $155 is a lot of money - but I say go ahead, you won’t want to take them off!
Date published: 2017-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Waterdoglady from Great NW Weather rugged shoe I’m out a lot in every kind of weather running 3 labradors and these shoes are perfect for every NW condition. I love the way the tongue fits and holds your foot without being too tight. I’ve gone into some deep puddles and love that my feet stay dry. True to size 6.5 fits me perfectly.
Date published: 2017-11-12
Back to Top