This trail running shoe is supremely stable, smooth-riding, and armored against rugged mountain terrain. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
GO STEEPWe’ve taken a favorite Montrail running shoe and kicked it up a notch for steep, mountain running. Expect greater protection, durability, and support.FLEXIBLEThe enhanced midsole offers exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support for a soft feel on the roughest terrain.SMOOTH RIDEThe sturdy, full-length outsole with multi-directional lugs deliver a stable ride or rocky, rugged ground.Features:
- New seamless mesh upper offers protection in a softer, sleeker package
- Improved mudguard and no-sew overlays along with scratch rubber toe and heel caps provide the necessary protection and durability for rugged terrain
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10mm forefoot
- Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield technology for complete underfoot protection
- 6mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 299 g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Trail, Running / Training
- Style# 1747411
- Upper: Seamless Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Trans Alps™ II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FHstix from Solid Good solid shoes. Gives my feet support and cushion.
Date published: 2018-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lfarris51 from Light, comfortable and look good I use them hiking and for light trail running. They offer good stability and have a good tread for different types of surfaces.
Date published: 2018-02-15
Back to Top