A comfortable cross-surface runner with incredible cushioning for superior energy return and durability. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
ULTIMATE VERSATILITY Maximizing comfort and performance, this seamless trail runner is supportive and durable yet soft and flexible.SUPERIOR CUSHIONING The PearlFOAM™ in the midsole brings superior energy return and durability in a soft package. HIGHLY DURABLE The abrasion-resistant outsole maximizes surface contact, while deep grooves are engineered to work with gait-cycle biomechanics.Features:
- Seamless engineered mesh with no-sew for supportive protection
- Enhanced heel fit via a molded external heel counter
- New PearlFoam™ cushioning innovation provides superior energy return and durability in a comfortingly soft package
- Unique guiding FluidFoam™ cage provides an incredibly smooth transition
- Ride heights: 23mm heel / 15mm forefoot
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant rubber outsole with maximized surface contact and deep flex grooves specifically engineered to work with the biomechanics of the gait-cycle
- 3.5mm - 5mm variable outsole lug height.
- Weight: 10.1 oz / 287g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1769421
- Upper: Seamless Mesh
- Midsole: PearlFoam / FluidFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Variant X.S.R.™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wendy6510 from Perfect Fit I was so happy to get these in the mail, I put them on and went for a run! They fit perfectly, they were comfortable and I ran on both trail and sidewalk. I'm ready to order a 2nd pair so I have a back up.
Date published: 2018-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shelly721 from Excellent shoes I love these shoes. They fit perfectly which is always a concern when ordering online. This is the second pair of Columbia Montrail shoes I've bought. The fit is true to size. They have extra cushioning which feels great when I'm walking on cement. They are good looking and I've gotten several compliments. The first pair I bought was specifically for running on trails and work great. These are more for walking and I think with the cushioning it helps fatigue from my legs. Highly recommend these.
Date published: 2018-03-29
Back to Top