Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
The Ventastic II provides protection, traction and breathability, making it an ideal trail shoe during the summer. Its techlite midsole has superior cushioning and creates higher energy return with air-cooled ventilation for a ventastic look and feel.Features:
- Breathable mesh upper
- Internal support frame
- Synthetic toe cap
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Midsole ports for air ventilation and cooling
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 8.5 oz. / 250 g
- Style# 1677711
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Ventastic™ II Multisport Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Malarwen from Great shoe...except... I love love love these shoes. They fit well, have decent art support, vent well...but I just can't give this product a 5 star review because of the insole. I realize the holes in the insole are meant to provide more venting, however, the uneven surfaces causes blisters....so while it's a great fitting shoe I had to replace the insole to be able to use them.
Date published: 2016-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by motley from footwear Extreme comfort for all activities
Date published: 2016-08-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by CR16 from Easy, breezy shoe I like this shoe for everyday and trail use. It is light weight and I can literally feel the air blow through the shoe. The toe box is extra roomy and I have a wide foot. Only wish it had a beefier insole but when I went to replace it, I realized that it has holes (vents) in the foot-bed which aids in the airflow so I left the originals in the shoe.
Date published: 2016-06-07
Back to Top