WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
What makes the Ventfreak freaky is the midsole ports that offer up a refreshing 360 degrees of waterproof breathability for all day comfort. The welded overlays provide protection and support and the soles are designed to grip.Features:
- Textile upper with welded textile overlays provide support and protection
- OutDry® waterproof, breathable construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Midsole ports for 360 degree waterproof breathability
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 10.3 oz / 295 g
- Style# 1584451
Supportive welded textile overlays with breathable mesh
OutDry® waterproof, breathable construction
FluidFrame™ multidensity underfoot support
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Ventfreak™ OutDry® Multi-Sport Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by fitpro32 from Multi-sport shoe I wish I had gone 1/2 size smaller and they were a bit more flexible; comfortable and great for bad weather.
Date published: 2016-05-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by Judaqua from Disappointed The shoe is attractive but inflexible. There is minimal arch support and I felt like I was walking on the lateral aspect of my foot. My ankle was irritated by the inside edge of the shoe. I had to return this product.
Date published: 2016-02-18
Back to Top