WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Sporting 360 degrees of waterproof breathability, the Ventrailia combines lightness, support, comfort and breathability in a perfect package for the outdoor enthusiast who wants it all.Features:
- Textile upper with welded textile overlays provide support and protection
- OutDry® waterproof, breathable construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Midsole ports for 360 degree waterproof breathability
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 9.9 oz / 282 g
Uses: Water, Trail
- Style# 1584441
Textile upper with welded textile overlays
Midsole ports for 360 degree waterproof breathability
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Ventrailia™ OutDry® Trail Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by WideToes from Everything about shoe is great except it is already showing signs of wearing out I don't wear these enough for them to already be showing signs of wearing out. I do think they are comfortable, fit well, do what they are supposed to do. Maybe expectations are too high for durability. Purchased in June. Wear several times a week.
Date published: 2016-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by MontanaMisses from Great Hiking Shoe! I love these hiking shoes. I have had pain on the ball of my foot for a while and it has been welcoming to have a shoe that is so incredibly comfortable when I get out. I hike three-four times a week on local trails, so we'll see how long they hold up (I've only had them for a few weeks). I'm optimistic, though. The color is really fun and the fit is a little small (I went up a half size I think).
Date published: 2016-06-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by LFUHRMAN from ORDERED 1/2 SIZE LARGER I ORDERED 1/2 SIZE BIGGER SHOE AND THEY WERE SOOO TIGHT.. GOT A HUGE BLISTER ON MY HEEL.. BUT THEY PERFORM WELL AND LOOK GOOD
Date published: 2016-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Toshiaki from Fit and dry in Pink These are great shoes, they are comfortable, they can be seen easily when I am walking, they have good traction on hills, gravel, and scree. They are living up to their claims Thank you.
Date published: 2016-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heather88 from Excellent Trail Shoe Highly recommended trail show, waterproof!
Date published: 2016-03-31
Back to Top