Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
The Ventrailia Razor is a lightweight, flexible, trail shoe with welded textile and mesh uppers for maximum breathability, cooling and comfort. The Techlite lightweight midsole offers superior cushioning and high-energy return.Features:
- Lightweight welded textile and mesh upper
- TECHLITE™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Midsole ports for air ventilation and cooling
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 9 oz. / 268 g
- Style# 1661771
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Ventrailia™ Razor Multisport Shoe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nearlyintrepid from Great flexibility I bought these shoes because of their flexibility and because of the tread. The joints in my feet are damaged, and shoes with too rigid of a sole or too small of a toe-box tend to push on pressure points and aggravate my feet. These shoes are immensely comfortable for being a trainer. The toe-box is wide enough and the sole and fabric flexible enough to allow freedom of movement without too much constriction. Plus there's support. I haven't taken them hiking (trail) yet, but will be doing so soon. My only lament is that this particular model seems to be discontinued. The newer models are much more rigid, which makes sense from a hiking point of view, but kind of a bummer for my feet.
Date published: 2017-01-05
Back to Top