Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
If you are a true, outdoor enthusiast, and we know that you are, then the new lightweight Ventrailia that combines support, comfort, vent-ability and a grip that just won’t quit is just what the doctor ordered.Features:
- Textile upper with welded synthetic overlays provide support and protection
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Midsole ports for air ventilation and cooling
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 8.3 oz / 236 g
- Style# 1584431
Textile with welded synthetic overlays
Omni-Grip™ traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Ventrailia™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by rimacoll from Comfort AND style! These are great looking shoes. I get compliments every time I wear them. But the best feature is the comfort. They've got a cushioned (but not squishy) sole and a decent arch. I've walked many miles in them and they don't seem to have any bad points.
Date published: 2017-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rrchick from Comfort personified These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.
Date published: 2016-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Konah from Most Comfortable Columbia Shoe Originally purchased these for summer use in the Columbia River Gorge, but find myself wearing them year round they are so comfortable and even bought 3 more pairs. The vents are not good for walking in water when you want to keep you feet dry, not that they are designed to. Great shoe, very comfortable and nice to have the breathability in the summer when feet sweat more.
Date published: 2016-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by GoGoGranny from Comfortable and rugged Wore these out of the box new on a hike in Colorado. No blisters and good ankle and foot support. I love Columbia shoes. They fit me well and I like the styles and colors.
Date published: 2015-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Helitrace from Love these shoes I bought these shoes as a set of cute running shoes that could double as kicking around shoes in the evening. I'm not disappointed. They are super light and I really like their style and functionability. I would definitely buy them again.
Date published: 2015-08-07
Back to Top