GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
This progressive women’s daypack features 22 liters of storage space, the steel frame to support it, and a women’s specific fit and design to keep you comfortable during long hours of high-octane activity in the outdoors.Features:
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency shields pack’s contents from the weather
- Backdraft™ aerating suspension
- Techlite Velocity L.O.A.D. shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Women’s specific fit: sternum strap is set 2-inches higher, shoulder straps curve in to accommodate narrower shoulders, and hip belt is tuned to keep the load off the sciatic nerve
- SilverBack reflective interior
- Load-lifter straps
- Sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Steel frame
- Stretch woven front pocket and side water bottle pockets
- Trekking pole attachments
- Dimensions: 21” x 11” x 8”
- Style# 1454871
- Shell: Omni-Shield 420D velocity nylon, 600D Tarmaq™, 70D silverback nylon diamond ripstop, stretch woven
- Interior: 150D silverback
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Vixen™ 22L Backpack is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JMRo from Great Pack! I LOVE this backpack! I received it for Christmas and have already been on multiple hikes with it (longest one, 6 hours). This pack is really comfortable and functional. I love the little mesh pockets on the side of the bottom straps- perfect for storing tissues or other smaller things you might need during a hike without taking the backpack off.
Date published: 2014-05-28
Back to Top