If you have a speed boat, and are looking for a speedy little boat shoe, then the Vulc N Vent slip on with a vented footbed is just thing. Boating in salt water? No problem, the eyelets are rustproof!Features:
- Lightweight washed canvas upper
- Canvas lining
- Open mesh in the heel for enhanced breathability
- Cotton laces with rustproof metal eyelets
- Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 6.8 oz / 194 g
Uses: Water, Travel
- Style# 1594801
Open mesh in the heel
Internal vented footbed
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Vulc N Vent™ Boat Canvas Shoe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justme2016 from So great they were taken right off my feet! :) I bought a pair as a gift to take to a friend in Ukraine, and a pair for myself to wear, knowing we would be walking so much. My Ukrainian friend immediately put them on and we both wore them throughout our trip. That is, until another friend saw mine, asked to try them on, walked around a bit, and kept them! We laughed, I let her keep them and am now purchasing a third pair. They are great! Why? Flexible as soon as you put them on (no breaking in) , breathable, water resistant, and cute!
Date published: 2016-06-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by Iioona from Good, but not for me I'm looking for a good travel shoe that won't hurt my feet. These were very comfortable but they bugged my heels. I bet with a little wear they would have broken in a little. However I'm not willing to break them in with the hopes they'll work for me. They were really comfortable though!
Date published: 2016-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by HoneyBomb from Preppy and Fumctional I love how airy and comfy this shoe is. I haven't used it in water much yet, but it has been great for casual wear. Sometimes I wear them with liner sock, but most of the time without, and its great on a warm and not so warm day in seattle. I got a pait in cool moss and hot pink, and its perfect for me to match with other things I wear. My favorite part are the vents, i love them so much, that I am going to get my hubby a pair of the men's version!
Date published: 2016-05-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Aly101 from Comfy shoes I wear these shoes all the time. I wore them so much that the ended up getting a hole in the front of the shoes. They are also really comfortable but you cannot get them entirely wet because they will begin to smell. Other than that they are good shoes
Date published: 2016-04-08
Back to Top