If you have a speed boat, and are looking for a speedy little boat shoe, then the Vulc N Vent slip on with a vented footbed is just thing. Boating in salt water? No problem, the eyelets are rustproof!Features:
- Lightweight washed canvas upper
- Canvas lining
- Open mesh in the heel for enhanced breathability
- Cotton laces with rustproof metal eyelets
- Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 6.8 oz / 194 g
Uses: Water, Travel
- Style# 1594801
Open mesh in the heel
Internal vented footbed
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Vulc N Vent™ Boat Canvas Shoe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by killershrew from Nice but too long. Ordering shoes online is tricky for me. I used the measurements included on the site and the resulting shoes were at least a full size too long for me. I returned the shoes to an outlet store in hopes that they would have some I could try on for proper size but no luck. I did like the shoe enough to now drive farther to the regular store if in stock there.
Date published: 2015-07-09
Back to Top